Our “Bridging the knowledge” sessions are your opportunity to allow our attendees to discover your company, products and research!
We invite you to organize a session to bridge the ‘know-how’ between labs and research teams of commercial companies. You are welcome to present your research questions and challenges and get different points of view from leading neuroscientist as well as upcoming young creative brains. You can set the stage according to your own questions and with an aim to generate new knowledge.
FENS truly believe that this interaction may provide a basis for developing our field further and stimulate new trustful relationship throughout the knowledge generation, from basic over applied to clinical development.
- The session will take place in an official Forum hall, Time slot to be advised.
- The session will be included in the official Forum program including the supporter name, session title and list of speakers.
- The support includes the basic set up and AV of the session hall.
- Supporter will be able to provide catering to the participants for an additional cost.
- The program will have to be approved by FENS in a procedure provided upon finalizing your support package.
- Additional promotional items to promote your session are recommended. It will be our pleasure brainstorming with you to find the perfect package.
For details, pricing and booking form, please contact
Noa Freilich Pollack – Industry Liaison and Sales Associate
+41 229080488 ext:900