SUPPORT & PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES
Our “Bridging the knowledge” sessions are your opportunity to allow our attendees to discover your company, products and research!
We invite you to organize a session to bridge the ‘know-how’ between labs and research teams of commercial companies. You are welcome to present your research questions and challenges and get different points of view from leading neuroscientist as well as upcoming young creative brains. You can set the stage according to your own questions and with an aim to generate new knowledge.
FENS truly believe that this interaction may provide a basis for developing our field further and stimulate new trustful relationship throughout the knowledge generation, from basic over applied to clinical development.
- The session will take place during the program, in the afternoons to comply with all time zones.
- The session will be included in the official Forum program including the supporter name, session title and list of speakers.
- The program will have to be approved by FENS in a procedure provided upon finalizing your support package.
- Additional promotional items to promote your session are recommended. It will be our pleasure brainstorming with you to find the perfect package.
- For the first time, this year we will launch the Forum’s online library.
- The portal will include all the educational material provided in the forum.
- All the know-how: Abstracts, E posters, Presentations- all in one place.
Enjoy exposure by providing support for this portal and getting acknowledgment in the portal in a banner. This will enable you a connection with the scientific discussion of the forum- another way to stand out and create connections with the Neuroscience community!
**The portal will remain live for a year**
- The Social Media/ Twitter Wall is an exciting and modern item which encourages delegates to post messages related to FENS FORUM. This item provides you great exposure!
- A pop up will appear in the virtual platform showing all social media interactions that include the Congress hashtag #FENSFORUM2020
- Your company logo will be placed on the social media pop up screen
Gain additional exposure for your Symposium, company or exhibition booth by sending out a Mail Blast to the preregistered delegates who have agreed to disclose their details at a date and time coordinated with the Congress Organizer.
- Exclusive: Mail blast will be exclusive for the supporting company. The designed mail blast (html format with Kenes design requirements) and the preferred “Subject” to be provided by the Supporter and subject to receipt by 6 weeks prior to the Congress. ”From” field will be FENS FORUM 2020
- Joint: Mail blast will list all supporting companies according to the support level. Each company will have a section of approximately 150 words. Design will be provided by Organiser. There will be a minimum of 3 companies to execute this mailshot.
Support will be acknowledged in the Industry Support and Exhibition section of the Final Programme, on the event website, in the Mobile App and with signage during the event.
* In the case where the supporter cannot provide a compliant HTML file, they may provide an image and it will be coded to HTML for an additional charge of € 250. Content received after the deadline may be processed for an additional fee of € 500.
Please note that it is the Exhibitors’/Supporters’ responsibility to comply with the local authority’s regulations, EFPIA (European Federation of Pharmaceuticals Industries & Associations) www.efpia.org , Eucomed (represents Medical Technology industry) https://archive.eucomed.org/ and IFPMA (International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations) www.ifpma.org Code of Practice on the promotion of medicines. Failure to comply with these regulations may not be used as a ground to declare the contract void. Failure to comply with the rules and regulations will not expose the Organizer to any suits, demands by the Exhibitor/Supporter or any other third party.
Tailored packages can be arranged to suit your objectives. Please do not hesitate to contact Noa Freilich Pollack (firstname.lastname@example.org) from the Support and Exhibition Sales Department to discuss your needs.