Various Networking Events will be organised by FENS, the Host Society Committee and other third-parties to confer a lively atmosphere to the Forum.
All Networking Events will be held from 18:45 throughout the Forum days and outside the main scientific programme.
Registration to the Networking Events will be possible through the Forum registration system online.
More information about the Networking Events will be published here by the end of 2019.
Call for Networking Events Proposals
The FENS Forum 2020 will have an online call for Networking Events proposals open from the beginning of September 2019 until end of October 2019.
Rules & Regulations
- Submission of proposal will be made via an online application form.
- Proposed by organisations (not by individual).
- Proposals will be submitted to approval of the chairperson of the FENS Programme Committee.
- All organisational matters must conform to the rules and lay-out established by FENS. Any changes must be approved by the Secretary general.
- Topics should not compete with scientific themes and topics of the Forum.
- Networking Events will be scheduled from 18:45 o’clock each day, outside the main scientific programme.
- A fee will be applicable for announcement in the programme.
- A fee will be charged for the rented space for Non-profit organisations and for commercial companies when organised in the Convention Centre. Other fees are applied when networking event is held outside of the Convention Centre. Any extra services and equipment (audio-visual equipment, tables, chairs, food and beverage services) should be applied for and are subject to additional fees.
- All networking events will be entirely financed by the proposing organisation.