Satellite Events are independent of but related to the FENS Forum 2020. Although Satellite Events are organised independently, they are highly recommended by the FENS Forum Committee. They all have qualified state-of the-art scientific programme.
Satellite Events will be closely linked to the Forum dates and will run before and after the Forum.
Information about locations and dates will be published here in due course.
Call for Satellite Events Proposals
The FENS Forum 2020 will have an online call for Satellite Events proposals open from September 2019 until April 2020.
Rules & Regulations
- Submission of proposal will be made via an online application form.
- Satellite events must be closely linked to those of the Forum but must not overlap with its dates. Satellite events can be organised before and after the dates of the Forum.
- Satellite events must be held within about 1-hour overland travelling time from the venue of the Forum and in the same country as the Forum.
- Theme of satellite events should not overlap with main core topics of the Forum programme established by the Programme Committee.
- Organisation and budget are independent of FENS. The organisation and the costs incurred are under the full responsibility of the organisers.
- Satellite events are announced by FENS after approval by the chairman of the Programme Committee. FENS briefly advertises satellite meetings. Conversely, satellites must advertise the Forum.
- Satellite organisers (up to 2 persons) have their Forum registration fees waived.
- All scientific content of the Forum, including any changes, must receive the prior approval of the chairperson of the Programme Committee, including satellite events.
- All other organisational matters must conform to the rules and lay-out established by FENS. Any change must be approved by the Secretary General.
- Date and time
- Title of the Satellite event
- Contact Person (name, address, telephone number)
- E-mail address
- Short description, topic and purpose (500 words)
- Programme schedule with speakers, speaker affiliations, titles of presentation and timetable