The FENS 2020 Virtual Forum is your ticket to the latest neuroscience developments this year. Here’s why we are excited to be online this July:
- Experience a full FENS Forum programme – fill your entire day with inspiration, learning and networking.
- Join the live sessions – top speakers, dedicated Q&A sessions, panels, workshops and more.
- Explore the e-posters – listen to the authors in your own time, send questions, and join their dedicated poster session time.
- Network with your colleagues – directly messaging them, join chats and video groups, send questions to presenters, and of course, connect via #FENS2020.
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall – discover the latest innovations for you at the booths and speak directly with organisation/company representatives.
- Learn-on-demand – whenever and wherever you want for up to 3 months after the Forum.
Watch the videos below to learn more.