Dear Introducer / Speaker,
As you were informed previously, the session that you will be introducing for the FENS 2020 Virtual Forum includes a live Q&A section.
In order to help you prepare for this session, please read the below points that summarise some practical information for your convenience as well as points to consider for the Q&A:
- You will receive a link to enter the live Q&A section from a FENS Forum Project Manager a few days before the planned session. In case you do not receive this please contact: email@example.com.
- Please be ready to enter the live Q&A well in advance of the official start of the Q&A in order for your internet speed and other technical issues to be checked and resolved by a Forum technician. This will be approximately 20 minutes before the live Q&A but you will receive the exact time when you receive the link to enter the virtual room, a few days before the session. You may check your internet speed by performing an Internet speed test online: https://www.speedtest.net/. Your upload speed should ideally be equal to or higher than 8Mbps in order to avoid slow-speed issues.
- There will be a technician in the virtual room with you to assist you and to guide you if you have any queries.
- Introducers – for the live section of the session, we kindly request that you ensure to end the Q&A on time. Please note that if the session runs over time unfortunately, we will need to stop the session.
- Participants will be able to ask questions to the panelists via the chat option whilst they view the lectures. These will be written questions only. The questions will not be visible to the general audience the introducer’s role will be to decide which questions to make public for the discussion. When a question has been chosen, or a number of questions have been assembled, please paraphrase these orally, directing them towards the speaker(s).
- If there are not many questions waiting or the questions are of less importance/interest, we kindly request that you take the lead as moderator in order to facilitate a lively discussion amongst the faculty.
Thank you for your efforts and time and we wish you lots of luck with your session.
FENS 2020 Virtual Forum Secretariat