There are many ways to get to Glasgow from outside the UK.
The city is served by 3 international airports – Glasgow, Prestwick and Edinburgh. If you need a connection via train, there are more than 20 direct trains per day from London and direct trains from Edinburgh run every 15 minutes on weekdays.
For full information, please visit the venue website – click here
Glasgow Airport (GLA) serves most major international airlines. It’s located 8 miles (13km) west of the city.
- Currently 28 daily services to London.
- Direct flights from North America with United Airlines & US Airways
- Direct flights from Canada with Air Transat
- Direct flights from Dubai with Emirates
- One-stop flights from North America with Icelandair
Prestwick Airport (PIK) is 32 miles (51km) southwest of the city. It’s a main base for Ryanair and serves European destinations.
- 50% discount on rail travel to/from anywhere in Scotland
Edinburgh Airport (EDI) is 39 miles (63km) from Glasgow and serves most major international airlines.